Sunday, January 17, 2010

Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies


These are our FAVORITE cookies, and they have never failed me.

Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies

1/2 c white sugar
1/3 c brown sugar, packed
1/2 c peanut butter
1/2 c butter
1/2 t vanilla
1 egg
1 c flour
1/2 c oats
1 t baking soda
1/4 t salt
1 c semi sweet chocolate chips

Cream butter and sugars. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Drop by tablespoon on to lightly greased cookie sheet (I always use parchment paper, and no grease). Bake 10-12 min at 350 degrees. (Mine always come out perfect at 10 min).

Enjoy!! I always double the batch, and if (that's a big if) I have leftover dough, it freezes well.

4 comments:

  1. These cookies are DELICIOUS!! My new favorite chocolate chip recipe by far (: Another triumph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you love them!!! I'm making some right now for a teacher luncheon at school...soooooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait is this different than the chocolate chip cookie recipe in your "pictures of me" book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think so...I don't know if I had this recipe at the time. It's different than the "Chocolate Chip Cookies" one. Better.

    ReplyDelete