Monday, July 30, 2012

Chocolate Lava Lava

This is from Emily -
If you are a chocolate lover here is the recipe for you...


I attempted a chocolate lava cake this year for Valentine's Day.  I overcooked them on accident by about 2-3 minutes.  They were still divine!!!  And did I mention super easy??  I bought 2 sets of small glass pyrex dishes that come in a pack of 3 at Walmart.  They were about $7 per pack of 3.


This makes 6 servings:


8 pieces (squares) Semi-sweet baking chocolate
1 c. butter
2 c. powdered sugar
4 whole eggs
4 egg yolks
6 Tablespoons flour


Preheat oven to 425.
Spray glass dishes with Pam.
Microwave chocolate and butter until often.  (Stir often and do not burn!)
Whisk in sugar until well blended.  Whisk in eggs and yolks.  Whisk in flour.
Divide between cups.
Bake 10 min. (it said to bake it 13-14 min and I overcooked mine by baking them this long). **Bake until sides are firm and center is soft.  Don't overcook!  Let stand 1 minute.  Eat warm with ice cream.


Yum is all I have to say!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment