Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oreo Balls


Completely de-lish. Totally easy. Also, fat free and calorie free. Okay, that part wasn't true.

OREO BALLS

1 pkg Oreos
1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
1 pkg almond bark, or dipping chocolate

Finely crush Oreos. (I do this in a food processor, and it's a snap. Otherwise, you can put them in a gallon ziplock bag and use a rolling pin, which is a pain). Mix cream cheese in well (I do this in my KitchenAid. It makes it so easy. And, I'm trying to see just how many appliances I can dirty for a three-ingredient recipe.) Form into 1" balls and chill.

Melt chocloate or almond bark and dip the balls. Set on wax paper to cool. To make them extra fancy, you can drizzle them with white chocolate.

Refrigerate. And try to share.

1 comment:

  1. OOO - good I was going to call someone to get that recipe!! I'm glad you read my mind and posted it! thanks mel bell.

    ReplyDelete